Local partner program to drive tourism
More than 70 local business operators will celebrate the launch of the 2019-20 Tourism Partner Program at the Goods Shed Wodonga.
The program is designed to drive the growth and development of tourism in Albury and Wodonga, and complement the marketing efforts of our regional neighbours.
In 2017, Albury-Wodonga attracted more than $2.5 million visitors with tourism injecting more than $814 million into the local economy.
The economic and social impact of tourism is growing significantly with increased visitation and spend across all markets. The region is also attracting increasing delegate numbers for meetings, events and conferences.
Local business can benefit through:
· Participate in destination marketing campaigns that bring people to Albury Wodonga;
· Promote and showcase their business through our digital channels, print collateral and Visitor Information Centre;
· Professional development through informative workshops and industry networking sessions;
· Collaborate with like-minded organisations to grow Albury Wodonga as a destination; and
· Partner with Albury Wodonga to deliver exceptional events, media familiarisations and PR opportunities.
Local businesses can become partners at any time; however, to be included in the inaugural printed Albury Wodonga Official Visitor Guide, confirmation of participation is required by July 31, 2018.
The program runs from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.