Our Native Garden Nursery
Our Native Garden Nursery is searching for like-minded people to contribute to the nursery.
The nursery is a community owned, Not-for-Profit, Registered Charity, which is run by volunteers.
This indigenous plant nursery is dedicated to developing a balanced ecosystem which helps create and maintain a healthy environment for plants, creatures and people.
Volunteers propagate plants best suited to the local environment and climate change.
The community can support through volunteering and purchasing plants which enables the nursery to donate plants to community groups for revegetation projects, putting more local native plants in the ground.
Summary of progress to date
- Plant sales are increasing
- Nursery produces about 5000 plants per year
- Financial position is improving
- Volunteer numbers are good but additional members are more than welcome
- Our Native Garden Nursery donates many plants to community group and school revegetation projects (contact us to find out how)
- With City of Wodonga support and Work For The Dole Project funding, the nursery has improved volunteer workplace shelter and propagation facilities
Our Native Garden nursery requires assistance with increased plant sales, noth for bulk and public sales, and upgrade status to deductible gift recipient for more opportunities for funding.
We are seeking supporters with skills in any of the following - finance, marketing, media, governance or administration.
If you have the time and skills to assist please contact Our Native Garden Nursery on 0419 732 390 or email@example.com.